you will need :
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 3 cups mozzarella
- 3 cups cheddar
- 12 sausage links, cooked and cut in half
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked
- 3 cups of spinach
- 9×13 inch baking dish, sprayed with cooking oil
Preheat oven for 400 degrees F.
Arrange 3 noodles lengthwise over dish. Layer half of the eggs, half of the sausage, one cup of each cheese mixture, half of the spinach (we accidentally did all of it at once *oops* and it was fine); repeat.
Top off with layer of noodles and bacon. Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese; make sure to cover the noodles completely.
Bake for 15-20 mins. Serve warm.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1KwYk8b
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat until blended.
- Spread on one side of each slice of bread and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1KOcbIF
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 10 chicken wings
- n a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- . Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1QxTw3C